Christmas is Coming



  Streets, shops and falling snow (finally!) are telling us that the biggest winter celebrations - Christmas and NYE are coming. For a first time during my university years I am not going home for holidays. Never thought I could handle to celebrate Christmas away from home. Final year in University with many deadlines in January and dissertation which I have to write next semester were the main reasons for me to stay.

  The fact that student will not go home for holiday might sound a little sad at first but my Christmas in Norwich will not be so bad at all. Many friends of mine from different countries who were graduated from UEA last year or a year before are coming to Norwich to celebrate Christmas and NYE so I believe we going to have a great time all together.

Also I am planning to escape home for a week or two in the end of January so it makes things even easier.

Talking about Christmas this is Christmas Tree we bought and decorated last week:



  It is quite small but really effective for creating Christmassy mood in a house. Also it can be called Students Christmas Tree cause me and my housemate bought everything for only 3 pounds!

I hope all of you will have amazing Christmas with your families and friends. Enjoy your holiday and look forward to another amazing semester in Univeristy!

Ho Ho Ho,

Laura

Lithuanian Students Ambassador in UEA

Comments