Beware - Clock is ticking so Exam time is coming

I am sure that most of you are a bit concerned about the exams by the time now and you should be anyway. Exam bells are ringing and course deadlines are waking up you evrery minute reminding you to got to do this by tommorow. It actually adds more pressure when i see students chating with fat glass of alcohol and some of them lying in sunshine across the broad.

Even more trouble is that, every year pharmacy students finish their exams at the very end of exam time and so more frustration added by not attending LCR nights. Aren't we poor students?

you may think i am bleeding and realising my pain to you but that is Bitter Truth that i have to swallow. Guess what this is my probale last pill as this is my last exams of the course so actually i am quite excited about it.
So I would to like to sing, "Give me some sunshine, give me some rain, i wanna grow up once again" na na na na na...


Thanks
UEA India Ambassador

Comments