Getting back to Norwich

I am one of many who were slightly panicking when ash from Eyafjallajökull, the volcano on Iceland, suddenly cancelled most flights in Europe. Luckily, I’m also one of the not-so-many who had options. I was kindly offered a ride to the Netherlands, and managed to get tickets for the ferry going from Hoek van Holland to Harwich. So, after driving from Oslo, spending one night in Copenhagen, one in Harmelen

(Holland) and hours on the road, I am finally back on British soil - and in time for the final lectures, seminars and exams.


I hope everyone who’s stuck abroad will be able to get back within a few days. To those who are already at uni; good luck with revision, exams and essays!




Una,

UEA Norwegian Student Ambassador


Comments

  1. Good to have you back Una! LEts hope we have a full set of ambassadors soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment