ONE REPUBLLICE LIVE AT UEA~~


Last night there was a gig at the LCR and guess what?? ONE REPUBLIC was at UEA performing their UK tour 2010 concert LIVE AT THE LCR!! This was definitely a life-time experience for myself as I would not expect such a band to perform at UEA and they DID!!!! :))


The doors opened at 7.30pm and their supporting guest was a young newcomer, Alex Gardner. He sang about 5 songs including his lates debut single! He was very energetic and he brought the crowd alive.


One Republic came out at around 8.30pm and they started singing!! They sang all their top hit songs including Apologize, Say, Good life, Secrets, All the right move, Marching on, Stop n stare, Everybody loves me, Goodbye Apathy and they ended their concert with their last album, Waking Up as the encore!!


The concert ended around 10.30pm and we waited outside the back door for them to come out!! Guess what.. I took incididual pictures with them and I got each of their autographs signed on my ticket!!


It was such an amazing night and I would definitely never forget last night's concert!! ;))

Till next time!!

Samantha,

UEA International Ambassador Brunei.

Comments