Jeff Dunham Getaway!!


Are you guys stressed from revising for your exams?


Well, I was very stressed from revising for my upcoming exams and so, I head off to London for a day trip to watch Jeff Dunham!! Many of you might not know him as compared to Russell Peters! :)


He's a famous comedian from the USA and he came on a UK tour this month. I was lucky enough to get tickets together with my friends to watch him at the O2 arena last Saturday, 24th April 2010. He went to different parts of the UK before performing in London, including Manchester, Glasgow, Sheffield and Wolverhampton.


About Jeff Dunham? Check him out :- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Dunham


He's a comedian who uses dummies as part of his acts. That night at the O2 arena he brought out Walter, Achmed the Terrorist, Peanut, Bubba J and José Jalapeño on a Stick. One of my favourite characters is Achmed the Terrorist! He's a skeletal corpse of a suicide bomber and he;s used based on the issue of terrorism. His famous quotes of that night were 'Silence! I keel you!!' and 'Oh! thats easy they open the suitcase and i go..ELOOO I AM LINDSAY LOHAN'.


The audience that night had such a great laugh! We were laughing all the time! The show lasted for about one and a half hour. Although it was quite short, it was worth the watch! I would recommend anyone to see Jeff Dunham, (apart from Russell Peters LOL)! It was worth it! :)


In addition to that, although the events have passed, you can still watch him in youtube! This link is one of his famous performance with Achmed the Terrorist:




I hope that I could watch another great show from Jeff Dunham again one day!!


Till next time!


Samantha

International Ambassador Brunei.





Comments