SNOW?

Having lived in Kenya my whole life I have never seen snow.

Imagine my excitement when I woke up one morning to this? 




SNOW?!

Was this snow? Was this the moment I would run outside and make my first snowball?



Nope. It was frost. A frost bad enough to freeze the astro-turf pitch we play hockey on leading to the match being cancelled. Admittedly it was nice to have a lie-in one Saturday morning this Semester! Maybe snow will come closer to Christmas.

As an international student you will come across a multitude of things you don't understand or had never previously experienced. It's is both exhausting and exhilarating !

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Let me know! (:

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year everyone!

Regards,

Elleni - East African Student Ambassador

Comments