The British Property Boom

I recently watched 'The British Property Boom' on Channel 4, and all I could think of was "OMGosh, how lucky we are to be living in Norwich!"


The British Property Boom: a London house that was placed on the market for £235,000






People often ask me, why I chose UEA and why I like living in Norwich, and I often tell them about wonderful green campus or beautiful architecture of Norwich, but really, one of the main things that I like about being a student at UEA and living in Norwich is simply the comfort and affordability of its accommodation. You can live on campus or off campus, there is a lot on offer and for less than half the price of what you would be paying in London.


UEA student newspaper Concrete recently published an article on student lettings in Norwich, so if you want to find out more, just follow this link and have a read: http://www.concrete-online.co.uk/letting-agents-student-housing-norwich/


Hope everyone is warm and cozy wherever they are on the globe! :)


Love,
Ksenia, Russian Student Ambassador

Comments