2013.

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and New Year's!

This year for New Year's I decided to spend it in London and it was a pretty good experience! It was my first time counting down with friends, ever (Never tried counting down with friends in Hong Kong before). My friends and I wanted to actually countdown right opposite the London Eye, however by the time when we were in Embankment, roads were blocked and we ended up walking to Waterloo Bridge. Next time, if any one of you would like to head down to London for the countdown, you HAVE to go really early (around 6pm) just to get a seat :) Even though, we ended up in Waterloo Bridge, we still had a good time dancing around the bridge, eating and chatting. Just to let you know, once the fireworks end, try to leave the area as soon as possible before it gets REALLY crowded and packed when walking towards the Tube station. 

Another thing that you have to do in London during the Christmas and New Years period would be a female's favourity hobby and that is, SHOPPING! There's currently sales everywhere in Oxford Street and you can really get good deals for clothings, accessories and even gadgets! I did quite a bit of shopping and my luggage was soooo heavy by the time I came back to Norwich! 

I'm back in Norwich now, came back a few days earlier (before term starts) just to work on my assignments, it is definitely going to be a very busy semester for me, I have 6 modules to handle and quite a number of courseworks to complete during the 12 weeks in the Spring Semester.

There is just one thing I cannot believe, this would be my last semester in UEA before facing the exams after the Easter holidays and I'm starting to miss UEA already. Got to make the most of it in this semester! :) Work Hard. Play Hard. would be my motto for the year! :D 

Hope to see everyone in the new semester, remember that the new term starts on the 7th! :D

Your Hong Kong Ambassador,
Marissa

Comments