New year's resolutions!

Hi everyone. It's me again, Saem.
I hope you enjoyed your lovely Christmas holiday for 3 week.
Now it's time to go back to uni from next Monday!
To be honest, I am not looking forward to it only due to my course tests next week :'(
I miss my friends and everything but not the course tests and the course work !

Anyways, it's 2013 now.
Every year, I think about my New year's resolutions.
I don't think it went very well last year.
Nevertheless, I've got quite a few new resolutions on my list. (Always. Haha)
This year, my new year's resolutions are
- Less shopping
- Save up some money
- Revise at least twice a week (No cramming!)
- Learn to play the guitar
- Be a better daughter
- Experience more

How do they look?
If I can stick to them for a year, at the end of 2013, I will be very happy :)

What about you? Have you set your New year's resolutions?
If not, how about thinking about them now and just jotting down on the paper?
It might make your new year much more productive :)

Happy new year again to everyone and I will see you next time!

Saem - UEA Korean student Ambassador

Comments