Aaaaaaaa assignments!

With the Easter break around the corner, the torture period begins !!

I don't know about the other schools, in NBS-- our Business school, we grow up with essays and assignments!! No wonder had people said, UEA--University of Essays and Assignments! :) :( !!
Before I could go back to my lovely home, I've got 4 essays to finish and 1 business plan of my virtual company to conduct and 1 Master dissertation proposal to write, which is 3500 Words~~!

If you want to make your life busy and fulfilling, come to NBS!! :) :)

During these time, only food can comfort my poor stressed and tortured heart~!

There are some really great restaurants in Norwich, which I recommend you to have a visit.

Today I will recommend one of my favorites, Pedro's~! A Mexican restaurant.

http://www.pedros.co.uk/

Great atmosphere, hospitable waiters and fantastic food. It is located inside a garden behind Chaplefield. Here come the pictures~!









If you like food with rich tastes, then Pedro's is your cup of tea~

Go with your friends, put on the sombreros to enjoy a Mexican style night~!

Tips from Amelia: Pedro's offers 10% student discount on Sunday night~!

Amelia Wang
Chinese Ambassador

Comments