Final year project...




Ok so my final year project is looking at whether Wnt5a (a non canonical gene) plays a role in activating the Wnt canonical signalling pathway.
At the moment tissue samples are gotten from patients at the NNUH and the crypts from the colon are cultures and looked at to observe proliferation......Well I know a lot of people wont understand what the heck i'm talking about.

To cut the long story short, these crypts are made to survive in media containing growth factors but most of the time I go into the lab and observe my beautiful cells, I find out that most of them are dead :( Im thinking im not feeding them well but I am....and that makes me wonder if I can actually be a mum :(
I mean if I really cant handle cells that small, what about a bigger baby...HAHAHAHHA
Thats hilarious! I'll make a purrrrfect mum!

Later guys!
Have a great weeekend

Adanna
Nigerian Students Ambassador

Comments