Start of a New Month !


Well its the start of a new month and i'm beginning to think that this weather should make up its mind if its really gonna snow or rain or if the sun is gonna come out....

Cos you wake up and look out your window and then you think: hmmm....well its not so cold, I think i'll put on a little jumper and then half way into the day, you are freezing your head off. I guess its something to do with the English weather but I just love it because you look forward to what weather to expect everyday :)


Then again its the lover's month. Hope everyone has a date and has started making plans for February the 14th... Be sure to give gifts to loved ones so you can receive :) xoxoxoxoxox.

Later Guys!
Nigerian Students Ambassador

Comments

  1. I agree with the weather part! Choosing what to wear becomes a very important task for me in every morning..however,I'm
    always "misleadeded" by the sun here..for me.the sun here is just for decoration,not for making you feel warm.

    Zora

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment