Ohh Ice Skating

Out of all the sources of entertainment in Norwich, I still choose to do ice skating. I've been to Planet Ice, the ice skating rink next to Asda, again. It has just been opened after months. That was my third time so far and I am still not getting any better at skating. *cry* I guess that coming from a tropical country doesn't really help..lol...

Hmm there must surely be a trick that I'm missing :s


Hints please! :) Or maybe I should just stick to simpler things like bowling or swimming. lol... Have a good weekend everyone,


Suri

UEA Mauritian Students Ambassador

Comments

  1. Hey ya,

    I Know exactly what you are talking about, I joined the Ice soc last year and initially I only went there to learn how to stand and glide along the ice without embarrassing myself....I was fed up of all the ice skating socials that my friends dragged me along to especially during the Christmas period and I was often left out as I hang on for dear life by the side bars....

    It wasn't until the 5th session that I was almost confidently skating and even by the end of the semester, I was still very frightened of falling....but also by then thanks to perseverence, I was skating backwards and learning how to take the corners of one leg!! So stick to it, enjoy the cheesy music and make sure that you have a good laugh when you fall...tis the only place that its fine to fall on your bum and have a great laugh over it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment