FOOOOD!!!!


Well after how many years of living in Norwich and all the stress of going to the African-Caribbean market every now and then to get ingredients for a good meal, an African-Caribbean restaurant has finally OPENED!!!!! :) YaY... Can you imagine the excitement??? or the amount of people that have been waiting for this???? lool (I guess not).

In fact, last year I was looking to rent a shop to start cooking some native food but for obvious reasons of academic workload, it just seemed impossible.

Oh WELL!!! Yesterday I decided pay a visit to MAMA's KITCHEN :) and I can't say I feel any less happy. I invite you to try it out :) Ha ha

PS: They do deliveries so you can just lay in bed and have it delivered to your door step...AMAZING!!! :)
Have a good weekend guys,
Adanna,
UEA Nigerian Students Ambassador.

Comments

Post a Comment