Charity Dodgeball Tournament





Last week, I was invited by my friend to participate in a charity dodgeball tournament where each participant were to assemble a team of six. Each member of a team where to pay an entrance fee and the proceeds where to go to a charity which was involved in breast cancer, hence the theme of the event was "TEAM BOOBS."
On Sunday, I assembled at the UEA Sport-spark with mixed feelings mostly because I had not played dodgeball before although I had seen it several times on TV but I am must say, my team members really put me at ease and helped me enjoy the event.
Looking back now, I am glad I was invited and I enjoyed it to the fullest. I had a few hits, a few laughs and a few cries but all in all, it was enjoyable as I had not played dodgeball before.

Comments