Karate at UEA


Hi guys

For the last two weeks, I have been to the UEA Karate Society and I really think this is a very fun, cool and beneficial society! So, how cool is it? Let’s read my review!
Image result for karate

First impression: the size of the class was not too big, and to me, this is important. It meant that the instructor would have more time for each member. Also, I am easily embarrassed, so, fewer people meant less attention to my clumsiness

Members were really friendly and nice. They showed me how to do new moves in Karate in detail and care. They were also thoughtful and patients. During the first session, I was stuck at a very simple move and had to do it so many times, but demonstrators aka senior members were incredibly patient. They did not look annoyed at all and slowly showed me step by step.
Image result for karate
The teacher was awesome! Towards the end of any session, he taught us defensive tricks in case we were ever attacked. My partner was a man who is twice as big as I am, and only by following the instruction, I managed to let him down to the floor without much difficulty! Really ladies, you should join the society so that there are fewer worries when you have to go home late from the library or from any night-out. And gentlemen, Karate is good for your health and body, plus, you will look like a James Bond with those martial art movements :D.

The society is for any level, so come along and have fun!

Any questions, please join the facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/groups/299345928879/
 
Image result for fun

 

Comments