Prize Giving Ceremony



Yayyyyyy ! I have been awarded two prizes with certificates and some £££ (My parents will be very happy with the former while I am totally content with the latter)

So what are they?

This year, I have got two prizes, one is Microbiology Prize and the other one is Head of School Prize. More information can be found via this link: https://portal.uea.ac.uk/prizesandscholarships/sci/bio.

BIO School does reflect its diversity by having prizes for other disciplines as well such as Biochemistry or Ecology. There was also certificates given to a group of 5 students who took part in the international iGEM competition. Last week, they went to Boston, USE to represent UEA via their intensive project over the weekend.

This may seem to be a brief update of what is going on at BIO school and in my life as a UEA student. However, what I really want to say is that I feel grateful to be here where my efforts are recognized and appreciated. These prizes mean so much more than their monetary values. And I believe, it is not only my effort to be recognized, at UEA, our work, our investment is all valued!

Comments